ProfiTune Time Management System (TMS) – A Unique Business Improvement Tool
When we talk to business clients about their challenges, three broad categories emerge from every one of those discussions. They have challenges:
1. Managing their own Time, so as to complete the host of tasks that fall to them alone;
2. Managing other people so as to be able to work through them to achieve their goals; and
3. Managing the “stuff” of the business – money, systems, assets, etc
The ProfiTune TMS is a unique business improvement tool in that it provides a structure within which you are able to better organise your time.
In fact using the TMS you “gain time” in which to work on your business; time in which to think, reflect, strategize and, most importantly, in which to action the changes you will come to recognise as necessary to move your business to the next level.
Your management of other people improves – and they then tend to manage the stuff of the business. Problem solved!
The most common comment by clients using the TMS is that, “I’ve double the amount of work I get through and halved my stress.”
Built-in Coaching Assistance
The ProfiTune TMS is bundled with 30 days of monitoring by a qualified coach who looks at your use of the system and provides feedback to ensure that you have grasped the fundamentals of its use and are making progress as a result.
You may even receive a little professional coaching along the way on issues captured by the TMS!
How is that achieved? Simple! For 30 days you will share your completed Daily Task Sheets (DTS) at the end of each day providing your Coach with a unique insight into your business and its challenges – all without intruding and without increasing your workload.
It must be stressed that your Daily Task Sheets are never a “report to the Coach” and should never entail any “tidying up for the Coach”; they are always a “look over your shoulder” and those accredited to sell and install the TMS are trained to “read between the lines” of a DTS and to detect and provide guidance on business challenges at their earliest stage.
The ProfiTune Time Management System consists of the following components:
• Time Management System User’s Manual – designed for self-paced adult learning
• ProfitPlanner – stylish leather executive compendium with tabs, pen, calculator & pad
• Storage Folder – 1 year’s supply of consumable components
• Installation – approximately 1 hour guided introduction and installation
• Monitoring – 30 days of remote monitoring and feedback (fax and email)
A Unique Productivity Tool
The TMS can also be installed as a straightforward productivity tool, outside of the coaching context, but includes the provision of one month of feedback on its use through coach monitoring.
It is not unusual for clients who purchase the TMS and experience the benefits of progress accelerated by the installer’s feedback, to then proceed to discuss the option of further and broader coaching as an on-going service – but that is entirely at your discretion.